Chiropractic Care in Pyrmont
At Pyrmont Chiropractic Centre in Pyrmont, people come to see us for a variety of reasons...
- For relief from symptoms (aches, pains or dysfunction).
- To rehabilitate or correct long term spinal problems.
- As one component of their overall approach to better health.
- Neck pain, headaches, whiplash, post-concussion symptoms, jaw pain, text neck, poor posture, shoulder pain, frozen shoulder, elbow pain, wrist pain, nerve pain or numbness in the arm and fingers, rib pain, thoracic pain, clinking joints.
- Lower back pain, scoliosis, hip pain, sciatica, knee pain, ankle sprain, foot pain, hamstring tightness, pelvic pain, nerve pain or numbness in the leg and feet.
- Sports injuries
- Pre and post surgical rehabilitation.
- Pregnancy back care
- Care of the growing spine - help your kids grow a better body.
- Care of the ageing body - help your body absorb the stresses of life with ease.
What is a Chiropractic Adjustment?
A Chiropractic adjustment is a specific correction directed at a dysfunctional or misaligned joint. This may be in the spine or any of the peripheral joints such as the knee, ankle or shoulder. Often, a course of chiropractic adjustments is very effective in relieving pain and commencing the rehabilitation process for many painful neuromusculoskeletal conditions.
There are many ways to adjust the spine and peripheral joints. Chiropractors may use their hands; or have the aid of special adjusting tables; or have you lie on pelvic blocks; or use specialised hand held instruments. Which technique is chosen is dependent on your individual circumstances - an elderly women, an elite footballer and a baby will obviously require very different approaches.
After years of university training and clinical experience, each chiropractor becomes highly skilled in the delivery of a variety of adjusting approaches.
For any specific technique related enquiries, please feel free to contact the team at Pyrmont Chiropractic Centre in Pyrmont today.